Business Startup & Expanding Management
Whether you are incorporating a new business, planning to restructure your existing organization or looking into a possible new acquisition in Kenya.
Target Office provides innovative solutions to address unique business challenges that support companies across various industries. Clients engage our professional advisory services to successfully manage their complete business lifecycle in a strong Kenyan economy.
Establishing an entity in Kenya, Target Office provides companies with great opportunities to expand their business in Kenya and the rest of East Africa.
By establishing a strategic business plan in cooperation with our clients, we build the confidence that investors will, indeed, achieve the most in a strong Kenyan economy.
Business Incorporation Solutions For Kenya
- We help expanding companies to build sustainable business platforms in Kenya.
- We help expanding companies to run their back-office operations extremely well
- We help expanding companies to grow their business within and across the East African markets.
- We help start up and expanding companies to conduct an in-depth market potential analysis for Kenya.
- We support this companies to define an individual market entry plan.
- We assist to evaluate the right Kenya legal form to meet your business model
- We guide expanding companies through the complete business incorporation process and beyond
- We cooperate with Kenyan law offices, notarized solicitors, banks and Kenyan authorities to guarantee a successful company incorporation.
- We engage in personal long-term business relationships
Business Startup & Expanding Management
The timeframe to have a new company successfully incorporated in Kenya is subject to the individual business objectives as well as the complexity of the underlying business model. To get a signature from a Kenya notary eventually might go very quickly, however, the banks as well as the authorities will most likely challenge foreign companies that wish to expand their market to with topics as follows:
- Business Plan, including financial forecast
- Money laundry prevention
- Background checks of shareholder and managing directors
- Proven track record that the company has historically already engaged into serious business relationships with Kenya and East African partners.
Our objective is to grow with our new clients. For the sake for the protection of our existing clients we also need to keep the risk to a minimum at the same time. For this reason, we are committed to working strongly together with startup and expanding companies to carefully prepare their Kenyan market entry initiative. Together with you, we will be making sure that companies that seek to enter the Kenya market have an individual market entry plan as well as all required information available to make their individual market expansion strategy a success.
Having set the objective to develop and grow an existing business, companies need cash in order to drive growth within and especially across their primary marketplace. One way to gain cash is through raising capital from external sources, i.e. by having investment projects financed through a financial institution. However, what most companies forget is that cash reserves most likely already lay hidden within the company. Those potentials can easily be unleashed and accessed by the companies when optimizing their working capital. By decreasing the working capital, i.e. by reducing the cost of setting up an office a company can free-up capital that can be used to invest in business-areas that would promise a greater financial return.
We at Target Office after we have helped our clients set up and expanded, we reduce their working capital by offering a business address and an office to them at the very heart of Nairobi. The office is fully furnished with 24hour surveillance, spacious board rooms that are video conference enabled, a visitors lounge, Wi-Fi and a receptionist.